The Coalition is a group of leading business executives who love horse racing who understand the value that pari-mutuel wagering and the horse racing industry could bring to Georgia through jobs, tax revenue and tourism.
Our mission is to work with our state leaders to pass legislation allowing pari-mutuel wagering in Georgia in order to encourage and support a statewide horse racing industry that will bring jobs, tax revenues and tourism to our communities.
• Chairman: Carl Bouckaert, Founder and Owner of Beaulieu Group LLC; Two-Time Olympic Equestrian; MFH of Bear Creek Hounds
• President: Dean Reeves, Owner of Reeves Thoroughbred Racing and Breeders' Cup World Champion, Mucho Macho Man; CEO of Reeves Contracting.
• VP / Treasurer: Jack Damico, Partner, Matson Driscoll & Damico; The Posse Racing Stable - General Manager/Owner
• VP / Secretary - Tom Schulte, Senior Vice President, Dominion Benefits
• Executive Director: Steven Crayne, Founder & Owner of Starting Gate Marketing LLC