The Coalition is a group of horse racing enthusiasts who see the value that pari-mutuel wagering and the horse racing industry could bring to Georgia through jobs, tax revenue and tourism.
Our mission is to work with our state leaders to pass legislation allowing pari-mutuel wagering in Georgia in order to encourage and support a statewide horse racing industry that will bring jobs, tax revenues and tourism to our communities.
• Co-Chairman Hal Barry—Chairman of Barry Real Estate Companies; Senior MFH of Bear Creek Hounds;
former Chairman of the Atlanta Steeplechase
• Co-Chairman Carl Bouckaert—Founder and Owner of Beaulieu Group LLC; Two-Time Olympic Equestrian;
MFH of Bear Creek Hounds
• Vice Chairman Dean Reeves—Owner of Reeves Thoroughbred Racing and the champion stakes winner,
Mucho Macho Man; CEO of Reeves Contracting Co.
• Treasurer Jack Damico—Partner, Matson Driscoll & Damico; General Manager/Owner of The Posse Racing Stable
• Secretary Tom Schulte—Senior Vice President, Dominium Benefits
• Executive Director Steven Crayne
GEORGIA HORSE RACING COALITION