Our mission is to work with our state leaders to pass legislation allowing pari-mutuel wagering in Georgia in order to encourage and support a statewide horse racing industry that will bring jobs, tax revenues and tourism to our communities.
• Chairman: Carl Bouckaert, Founder and Owner of Beaulieu Group LLC; Two-Time Olympic Equestrian; MFH of Bear Creek Hounds
• President: Dean Reeves, Owner of Reeves Thoroughbred Racing and Breeders' Cup World Champion, Mucho Macho Man; CEO of Reeves Contracting.
• VP / Treasurer: Jack Damico, Partner, Matson Driscoll & Damico; The Posse Racing Stable - General Manager/Owner
• VP / Secretary - Tom Schulte, Senior Vice President, Dominion Benefits
• Executive Director: Steven Crayne, Founder & Owner of Starting Gate Marketing LLC