The Coalition is a group of horse racing enthusiasts who see the value that pari-mutuel wagering and the horse racing industry could bring to Georgia through jobs, tax revenue and tourism.
Our mission is to work with our state leaders to pass legislation allowing pari-mutuel wagering in Georgia in order to encourage and support a statewide horse racing industry that will bring jobs, tax revenues and tourism to our communities.
• Chairman Hal Barry—Chairman of Barry Real Estate Companies; Chairman of the Atlanta Steeplechase; Senior MFH of Bear Creek Hounds
• Carl Bouckaert—a Founder and Owner of Beaulieu Group LLC; Two-Time Olympic Equestrian; MFH of Bear Creek Hounds
• Elaine Boyer—Businesswoman and DeKalb County Commissioner
• Jack Damico—Partner, Matson Driscoll & Damico; The Posse Racing Stable - General Manager/Owner
• G. Douglas Dillard—Partner, Weissman, Nowack, Curry & Wilco
• Patti and Dean Reeves—Owners of Reeves Thoroughbred Racing and the champion stakes winner, Mucho Macho Man. Dean is CEO of Reeves Contracting Co., and Patti is Owner and Founder of Reeves Media.
• Lt. Gov. Mark Taylor—Former Lieutenant Governor of Georgia and CEO of the Fred Taylor Company
GEORGIA HORSE RACING COALITION